Monday, May 23, 2005

Questions for People Like Me Who Struggle with Assimilating into Society

When you leave the grocery store, wheeling your shopping cart out to your car to be unloaded, do you abandon the empty cart right there beside your car or do you wheel it into its designated place?

When you are at a restaurant, have you ever ordered water but then filled up your cup at the fountain with Sprite?

When you are in Wal-Mart, do you ever try on the assortment of hats and look at yourself in the mirror and if so, do you worry that you may be welcoming lice?

If the parking lot is full and there are five handicapped parking spaces near the front, all of them empty, and you know you are only going to be inside for a second, do you take the spot or not?

When you play Solitaire on the computer, do you have it shuffle out three at a time or one?

Do you always put Neosporin under Band-Aids?

2 comments:

keely said...

I purposely park next to the designated cart return areas.

In high school I would steal soft drink beverages...and chinese plates.

I'm not a hat person.

I am encouraged by my husband to park way out in the lot away from other cars as to avoid dings, so I never have this problem.

Three at a time.

I don't waste money on Neosporin. Or Band-Aids.

OneoftheServens said...

How about blogging about the Serven's trip to BR??