Thursday, January 26, 2006

The E. in Robert E. Lee stands for Egg

There are a number of new phases I am entering into. I felt like you should know. I feel like Picasso. Maybe this is my blue period.

...

I am officially entering my Beach Boys phase. I am slowly transferring my obsession from the Beatles to the Beach Boys. While I will never forsake my affections for the Liverpoolians, I am really enjoying Brian Wilson and his antics.

I am officially entering my tea phase. I like tea now. I still like coffee but I do enjoy a spot of tea. Herbal. With lemon.

I am officially entering my spinach phase. I love a good spinach.

I am officially entering my hookah phase. While I attempted before, this time it will take.

I am officially entering my moving phase. I am moving out of my place in a few days. I am moving in with some friends. Then 2 months after that I am moving to Charlotte. Which means that in the past 2 years, I will have moved 4 times.

I am officially entering my social apathy phase. Who cares if you wear sweat pants? They are comfortable. Pajamas too.

I am officially entering my beard phase. Though I tinkered with the facial hair before, it is now my look. It is more me than I am. Therefore the beard will come. And it will stay.

I am officially entering my Sudoku phase. I can't go a day without one.

I am officially entering my official entry to phases phase. I have decided to enter into several phases (officially) now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should enter a go see a shrink phase.

Anonymous said...

The song "Feel Flows" is really good.