Thursday, September 11, 2008

Danza: A Conversation

Gene: So I was watching the Tony Danza Show yesterday and you will never guess who he had on -

Oliver: Wait a second.....The Tony Danza Show? Are you serious?

Gene: What's wrong with that? It's not like watching The View.

Oliver: No, actually it is a lot like watching The View. What are you? A middle aged woman?

Gene: Does it look like I am a middle aged woman?

Oliver: Well, you're telling me you watch the Tony Danza Show, so, I don't know, you tell me.

Gene: Tell you what?

Oliver: If you are a middle aged woman or not.

Gene: You want me to tell you that I'm a middle aged woman?

Oliver: Yes, say those words to me.

Gene: Can I just tell you who Tony had on his show?

Oliver: Did you just refer to him as "Tony"? Like you're on a first name basis with this guy or something, you middle aged woman?!?

Gene: Ok, clearly you are not in the mood to hear this story.

Oliver: No, no, I am. Really. I'm dying to hear who "Tony" had on last night.

Gene: Steve Urkle.

Oliver: You sure it wasn't Stefan Urquelle?

Gene: No, no, that was when Steve transformed himself into the smooth-talking, lady-crazy, sexy hunk.

Oliver: Did you just say "hunk"?

Gene: I did.

Oliver: Remember his "Did I do that?"

Gene: Oh, do I. How could I ever forget?

Oliver: Exactly.

1 comment:

Dirks said...

I am not ashamed to pronounce Matthryn as the most profound, prolific, extraordinary, geniusiosity, the blog world has ever known! Matthryn - will you be my bff?...love Tyler.