Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Randomology #643-648

New design for a new "me." I'm calling this my Fiona Apple stage. It's the new me. I'm Fiona Apple.

---

I just finished a bottle of shampoo. I have no idea how long this bottle has lasted me, but I want to guess that it was in the measurement of years. And don't get me wrong, I do bathe (contrary to popular belief). I must have gotten thousands of uses out of this lone bottle. I started another bottle last night. I told Kathryn that I am going to keep a running tally to see how long this one will last. So far: 1 use.

---

How come people put mustard on sandwiches AND hamburgers, but they only put ketchup on burgers? Why doesn't ketchup carry over into the sandwich category like mustard does?

---

iPod. iTunes. iLife. iRaq?

---

This morning Kathryn had to use the scrapey thing on her car to remove ice from her wind shield. Good grief, it is getting cold here. This certainly isn't Louisiana.

1 comment:

Clint said...

for the record, i prefer non-ketchup substances on my burgers. i like the mayonnaise.

sonic burgers are best and oft served with mustard.