Friday, October 17, 2008

Colon: A Conversation

Oliver: Oliver colon so the doctor didn't dilate my eyes yesterday.

Gene: Did you just say "Oliver colon" before you spoke?

Oliver: Oliver colon yeah. What's the big deal?

Gene: Why are you doing that?

Oliver: Oliver colon I'm just talking like a movie script would read. You know, on the left side of the page, it reads "Oliver colon" and then carries on what Oliver would be saying.

Gene: That's really stupid. Stop doing that.

Oliver: Oliver colon stop doing what?

Gene: Why a movie script? Why not talk like how a comic book reads?

Oliver: Oliver colon how would that sound? Would it be like, "Bubble: Hi, I'm Oliver"?

Gene: Yeah, I don't know. I'm guessing "bubble" may be as good as you get on that one.

Rose: I can skate in a figure 8.

Gene: Woah! Where did you come from, Rose? You literally just popped out of nowhere.

Oliver: Oliver colon and apparently you can skate in a figure 8. Is that ice skating...or just chewing the fat....or what?.....Rose?......you there?

Gene: I guess she's gone. Have you ever eaten bubble fat, you know the fat that grows on bubbles?

Oliver: Oliver colon "Bubble" I'll be honest, I don't think this is really going anywhere.

Gene: Exactly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mathryn: I love you but these conversations don't make any sense.
-JLAL

Anonymous said...

classic, i love these

Anonymous said...

Matt colon why?