Friday, March 04, 2005

All Smart People Wear Glasses

In Alphabetical Order
a Matty Matt Sax Project
Circa 2005


If you are what you eat, I’m on par with some meat
Charred and petite, the kind of food that makes you fart in your sleep
Pardon me but surely it is hard to believe
That Roseanne Barr and Kareem Abdul Jabar’s in the sheets
I’m starting to speak so listen cause I’m smarter than Eve. (Who?)
You know that broad up in the garden who squeezed
The fruit right off of the tree. I regard it as weak,
Retarded and cheap and dumb to have a guitar at your feet
Strumming chords round the campfire
I’m guarding my teeth I’m like a vampire. I can’t tire
Though I’m swinging more smiles than a tennis racket
Bringing more style than a denim jacket
Minimize the benefactions
Sick of all you men subtracting then contracting syphilis
If licorice is this attractive give it back to Chris and kiss
Your mother on her skin in back but oh no she’s ticklish
Oh no she’s into this. Incest is hit or miss.

Don’t be afraid to say what you mean
The day is serene but I may go and scream at all the latest things
Seen from the table of dreams
I hate the fatigue of trying to have my way with you freaks
Please just erase or delete

Don’t be afraid to mean what you say
I dream of the day that I sleep it away
And though it seems that they believe in the things of the grave
They deceive and they make you think it takes a display to simply make it ok

Went to the doctor and he made me mad
Gave me some drugs and he made me glad
I’m the prudest, Jewish dude in Massachusetts
What’d you really take me as?
Could it be when I pee everybody in the world want to go and take a look at me?
You’re gonna go and take a look at me and her making out in the backseat
We’re getting sweaty like an athlete at a track meet but I’m throwing no javelin
I’m going on traveling deep up in your mind frame unraveling
Sort of like a weave that you see at flea market
Parking, rolling down the windows letting out the steam
Dig around in the cushions; you never know what things you’ll bring to the surface
I’m nervous and I’ll say it to your face that you’re fat on purpose
You deserve it. You’re worthless. Throw you in a furnace hurting burning
Screaming, squeamish, stomach churning, lurching back and forth and swerving
Dedicated to you ladies in the backroom dressed up like sluts but still virgins
So let me go and take the whole verse back I regretted every word I said
Baby, turn your head to the side and ignore what occurred
Instead maybe go and drop a terd in bed.

No comments: