Friday, March 04, 2005

Nothing Is More

In Alphabetical Order
a Matty Matt Sax Project
Circa 2005

These Christians and their religion
Believe it but they don't know the Catechism
And as a result schisms and frictions occur
Listen, this is not fiction
As denominations prove our division
We really need our Catechisms
Now Metaphysics is just not the weird spot
In the used book section, correction
My, my, my who's that?
Better educate yourself and take a truth bath
Where the soap and the suds are blowing you up
With more than just the thought of getting hopefully drugged
By something other than the truth
Man I'm sick of you people demanding proof
Man I'm sick of hearing every excuse
Excuse me, but I've heard it before
And it seems that by your devotion to science you just undercut the Word of the Lord
Now what is it for?
And what is in store for a church on the search when the church is a slut and a whore
Getting cut to the core
In an age where nothing is more

Hot damn, if you really wanna get it baby get it when we're getting it on
Hot damn, every time that I spit it, I hit it and then I get it and (I'm) gone

No comments: