Friday, March 04, 2005

In Alphabetical Order

There are 26 subsequent posts to this one. The 26 subsequent posts are the lyrics and chords of the 26 songs on the latest Matty Matt Sax album - In Alphabetical Order. I hope that the album is appreciated, the music is emulated, and the lyrics are read in utterly helpless admiration. If you want an album, simply write me at trippstclaire@yahoo.com notifying me of your mailing address and how you plan on sending me the 10 dollars it will cost you to purchase an album.

And now...finders keepers:

All Smart People Wear Glasses
Baby Please
Crayons You Left At My House
Do What You Want To
Escape (The Great)
From Phonemes to Morphemes
Goodbyes (f/ Barrett Black)
Hindsight's 20/20
I Could Sing a Song
Just As If I'd Never Sinned (f/ Roy Hubbard)
Krakatauan Puppeteer
Love Must Be in the Air
Maybe If We All Devolved (f/ Eric Bellard)
Nothing is More
Oh Yeah (f/ Holly Booth)
Progress is Slow (f/ Barrett Black)
Quasi-Love
Red Wine and Burger King French Fries
Song
The Sun Has Exploded (f/ Eric Bellard)
Unemployed (it must be nice)
Vodka's To Blame
Without You
Xenophilia
You're In Hate With Me
Zeno's Paradox

...losers weepers

6 comments:

OneoftheServens said...

you should post one a day for 26 days instead of all at once.
sheesh...

Anonymous said...

After a really long 3 hours of reading each song, I think I've gone cross eyed. Hard to say which one I like the most, so I'm not. Also that thing that Clint wrote, that was great. I'm gonna go play Bond.

keely said...

I'm gonna stop checking your site if this is all it's ever going to be. Come on, be funny.

corbs said...

how about you update your blog with something else.....come on howell, get in the game

keely said...

your blog is for suckers.

Anonymous said...

Now, now, there is not need for such language. You can't force people to post. Some people's lives are far more important than their blog. Unfortunately I've posted 20 posts on my Xanga since Matt's last post so, I don't think I can be included in that catagory.