Saturday, May 03, 2008

Banana Runts

One a day for all of May...

I have been thinking about this for some time. There are a few food items that people either really like or really hate...without much middle ground in between. Loathing or Loving. For example: Banana Runts. You either comb through your bag of Runts to remove them or to savor them. I've been asking around and this seems to be true. Although in my informal surveys, I have (iHave) discovered that most people prefer the "hate" option. By the way, when was the last time you had a Runt? I can't remember. It has had to have been several years. That's hard to imagine that there really has been a Runt depletion in my life for YEARS (iWow).

Same way with coconut. You either love it or hate it. I love it. I also love Banana Runts. But hey, I'm also writing a blog at 7:00 am on Saturday morning. And I'm in desperate need of a shower.

4 comments:

Della said...

This sounds a little too familiar. I think I need to go back and check last years posts because I think this is a rip-off. Keely is going to say something about Banandy. Banana Candy, Banandy.

Dan Layman said...

i love banana runts but only if they are the new chewy kind...

and i love peanut butter...why not peanut butter chewy runts?

Anonymous said...

Now in runts there are no Lime runts. I don't know why but they took them out for some reason and added mango and pinapple. This drives me crazy because at work we have candy bins and one is full of runts but there are no cool color (green, blue or purple) runts and they look stupid. They just need to put the green color runts back in.

Also I guess I'm the 1% that throws off your survey cause I don't love banana runts but I'll eat them.

keely said...

Banandy.

There.