Monday, May 12, 2008

The First Three Things That Came to Mind

One a day for all of May...

Is it me, or am I the only one who has seriously thought about storing all of my toe nail clippings in a big mason jar?

----

Asparagus pee. Somebody help me out here people. You all know what it smells like. No answers. Scientific research needs to be done. Why? Why?! WHY??!??!??!?!

----

And by the way, what's the deal with cheese? The other day, I pulled some out of the fridge and it had a spot of green mold on it. Isn't cheese, by definition, mold? Mold grows on mold? And that's bad?!? We can eat the mold but not the mold that grows on mold? Does this apply to fungus as well? Do little, disgusting green mushrooms grow on normal mushrooms? I'm confused here, people.

1 comment:

Dirks said...

You are not alone neighbor, my cousin kept his toenails/fingernails for a whole year in a mason jar!
cd