Friday, May 18, 2007

B.F.E.

One a day for all of May...

I'm grateful that I have not heard the expression BFE in several years. This is an expression that really should never have been started. I mean, seriously people. How did BFE get chosen to express one's semi-frustration with long distance? Of all places - Egypt??? I am going to modify it....I think from now on it should be "Bare Foot Ethiopia." Or "British Freakin England." That's it. British Freakin England. It's the Freakin England, baby, I'm about to have me some fun.

3 comments:

julia said...

I'm happy to have started my morning with this...

Anonymous said...

"Uh, yes, I'd like one grilled stuffed jank and how about a round of empanadas for me and my hombres?"

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever heard that before. I've heard of B.F.D. but not B.F.E.