Saturday, May 05, 2007

Man Vs. Wild

One a day for all of May...

Last night I found myself watching "Man vs. Wild," a delightfully insightful program on the Discovery Channel where a lone man (and camera crew) treks across the African Sahara with nothing but a knife. He gives you all of these survival tips as he goes - how to determine whether or not a carcass is safe to eat on, how to avoid being killed by hippos, how to find certain plants to burn for insect repellent at night, etc.. It was all very informative. And quite helpful....well, only if I ever happen to find myself alone in the middle of Africa with nothing but a knife (and a camera crew).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They should shoot a Man vs. Wild episode for "May Madness" because so far it has been pretty unbearable.

Anonymous said...

I really have nothing to say but try and encourage you by saying "keep it up". I doubt it would work though so I guess I'm not.

keely said...

Charles has a man crush on Bear from Man vs. Wild.

Dave said...

Man Vs. Wild rules...That guy is one tough mother. Did you see what he did with the elephant poo? And the zebra sushi!!! WOW