Saturday, May 26, 2007

May Forgetfulness

Still one a day for all of May...

It is 1:19 pm. This is the first time in all of May Madness that I have forgotten to post a blog in the morning. I woke up. Went about my day. Went to RTS graduation as an usher and I must say, I ushed the mess out of that event, as I tend to do in my ushing engagements. After graduation I went to the reception to get my recept on. They had lemonade. And soy-glazed chicken nuggets on a stick. And Scottish Meatballs. And a vat of 7-layer dip. It was nice. But yet, I left the Madness of May behind. And in turn, I let down all of my committed, dedicated, faithful fans who rise each day with me in eager hopes of reading this blog. Please forgive me. I know this must be a shocking blow to all of you. I'm sorry. For the remainder of May Madness, I will rise extra early and write with more vigor to atone for my own forgetfulness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oddly enough, that day was the first day I woke up in the morning and said to myself, I think I'll check Matt's blog this morning. Cause usually I'm a couple days later.