Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Half the Madness

One a day for all of May...

Wow. We are exactly one half way done with May Madness, the maddening self-induced project of composing one blog post a day for the entire month of May. And let me say, it has been quite mad. (Madness). So, with this post marking the half-way point, I thought I'd brainstorm about a few other "halfs" that "half" been meaningful to me:

Half-n-Half (the delightful coffee creamer)
Half Nelson (a schoolyard bully favorite)
Half Life (the time taken for the radioactivity of a specified isotope to fall to half its original value)
Halfway House (welcome to society...halfway so)
Half Empty/Half Full (the age old conundrum)
Half Caff (a specialty order at Starbucks)
Half-Handed Cloud (one of my new favorite bands: www.halfhandedcloud.com)
Half Monkey (zoological medical/genetic condition where a monkey is born with only the torso up)

No comments: