Thursday, May 31, 2007

May Sadness

One a day for all of May.

Well, my friends, it is officially over. The month long meyhem of May is complete. What a joy it has been to wake up every morning and shuffle into the office in a zombie-like state to contemplate, create and produce a thought-provoking, socially-aware contribution to the market place of ideas. It is a shame that such an endeavor ended in but a whimper. Whimper.

So, after perusing the month-long catalog, feel free to note which post you particularly enjoyed or particularly hated. That way we can feel like we are in this together....that we have both survived the madness of May. And it will make me feel good about myself.

1. How do boy-bands get together?
2. Kathryn and sleeping pills
3. Ancient Near East salty meat
4. Organic Peanut Butter Snobs
5. Man Vs. Wild (Zebra Sushi)
6. Hot House, Cold Water
7. Nut Thins = Nuthin
8. Climaxing of: American Idol, 24, House Closing, Exams, May Madness
9. B.O.N.E. = Bone Heads
10. Double Digit Day
11. Termites Only Eat Wood
12. Kathryn's Trump Card Wins Argument
13. Mother's Day
14. Debit Card Madness
15. Half the Madness
16. Leftover Banquet
17. YouTube Debube
18. B.F.Egypt
19. M&Ms Melt in Your Hand
20. Litterbugs
21. Check Writing and Church
22. 24 is Getting Lame-O
23. I Shaved a Mustache and Took a Few Pictures
24. Adverbs Are Going Extinct
25. Onions and Gum
26. Oops, I Forgot About May Madness
27. It's Opposite Day!
28. $4 Rebate and 41 Cent Postage - Wha Happened??
29. Nougat Conundrum
30. I Don't Want to Write Any More
31. May Gladness

Whimper.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked any that had to do with Kathryn (bc that's fun for me) Also the Organic PB debate.

THanks for the best May of my life.

julia said...

I'm going to really miss the constatncy you have provided. Every morning, i was thoroughly entertained by the nougaty goodness that was May Madness. June Jubliee? July Jam? August Anarchy? September's Slammin'? Let the madness continue.

Anonymous said...

I like 2 cause it's funny. I was dissapointed in 3 because it was on my birthday and I couldn't think of a response. And now I appreicate 6 more cause here at the summer camp I'm working at, we just have a day where the gas went out so everyone had cold showers. There's nothing worse than taking a shower while trying to avoid getting wet.

Dave said...

Favorites...
1=Double Monkey (double digit May day)
2=Zebra Sushi (Man vs. Wild)
There needs to be more blog coverage of pong.
By the way as I write this I feel like i am signing your yearbook.
DK